Renaissance Renaissance

You continue to amaze me

Again, you continue to amaze me with your great animation skills and your awesome style. I loved this movie more than any of your others. I hope to see your work continue to get better and better, as you are already on that path. Good luck with upcoming projects - I hope to see more outstanding work from you.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Thank you alot starcleaver!!!!!! I almost overlooked your review. Did you notic i placed you in the special thanks in the end? Take care, amigo!

Alive Alive

You've still got it.

I loved Out of Control, and this movie is the style of out of control, packaged with superb graphics, topped off with another excellent message. If I could give you more than a 10 for style I would. Your movies touch a chord in my heart and I can't help but take some time to stop and examine the meaning the movie. You are a visual and emotional poet. My hat is off to you.

AloneInTheDark responds:

Thanks alot starcleaver! Im glad that u appreciate my work. Im also glad that u are willing to take the time and seek for the meaning.. I couldnt ask for more from a viewer.

Avoiding Blamnation (HNT) Avoiding Blamnation (HNT)

Humorous and helpful

The movie would be helpful if anyone new to flash would actually pay attention to it, which I doubt. :( But it was entertaining to watch nonetheless just because most of what you mentioned is very true. I also enjoyed the background music for some reason. It was very professional. ;)

JujubeLock responds:

Classical music makes the flash my friend. Also, congrats on your winning of Wade's contest.

Flatout Minigame Flatout Minigame

*pinches cheek*

I'm so proud of you. ;)

Good work. I love the game. Its very original and fun. Originality and fun are things that you cannot beat. Hopefully you'll make some more cool games like this. I really enjoyed it.

UFA UFA

Tastes like Old School

Very nice that this is in the portal. Its good to teach the new users what NG was built on. :)

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

Not bad

Its a little short and a little easy. I had no problems beating it. The graphics are fairly good. I like his little dance after he tips the cows. :) The intro was nicely done. Overall it was a pretty good game. The only problem is the replay value. I don't know if i'd ever play it again.

also, your "play again" button does not work. It only brings you back to the end of the credits....so, yeah, you might wanna fix that the next time you get a chance.